Everything is on hold because I’m “pretending” to study for the JLPT. I’m destined for failure though, so please just comment to pity me on this page. I’ll be crying for the rest of the year, so I don’t think I’ll blog again until next year.
I bid everyone goodbye, again, for now. Thanks for all the support… if there ever was.
I found it, the meaning of life.
I put it together and this is what I found.
- Japan is the primary advancer of technology.
- Advancement of technology means easier and increased communication.
- Increased communication capability causes information overload due to ease of access.
- With information overload, it is easy enough to get any kind of entertainment you want, legal or otherwise.
- Because you can get anything you want, you also get anything you don’t want, causing overload on yourself.
- Some people can’t handle the overload, or handles it too much to care about society, and social misfits are born.
Ergo: Japan is planning another World War, slowly taking over the world in an indirect way. Someday half the world will be made up of losers who don’t care about life, and shortly thereafter, that half will slowly die out, making it the worst genocide in human history.